Meet Real Life Vampire (Name, Address, Power)

Meet Real Life Vampire

(Name, Address, Power) 



Number 1 :





Name: Belfazaar Ashantison, New Orleans Vampire Association

Age: 44


Occupation: Spiritual Consultant


Place of Residence: New Orleans, La.


Type of Vampire: Sanguinarian (Blood Drinker) and Psychic (Energy Feeder)


Quote: "I am a vampire. I was born with a physiological condition that prohibits me from creating enough of the essential daily energies to get through even the basic tasks."






Number 2 :






Name: Sylvere ap Leanan

Age: 38


Occupation: Mother / Freelance Writer


Place of Residence: Kansas City, Mo.


Type of Vampire: Psychic (Creative Energy Feeder)


Quote: "Being a vampire is how I relate to energy. Most people get all the energy they need from balanced diet…I don't. I need more. And the best, most direct method is to get it from a donor, another person."






Number 3 :









Name: Sasha

Age: 25


Occupation: Singer (Musical Theater) / Actress


Place of Residence: New York, NY


Type of Vampire: Psychic (Energy Feeder).


Quote: "We have what some may call a leak. And the way that you'd want to take care of that is by feeding off of someone else's energy."





Number 4 :








Name: Jade, New Orleans Vampire Association

Age: Undisclosed


Occupation: Professional Psychic / Tarot & Palm Reader


Place of Residence: New Orleans, La.


Type of Vampire: Sanguinarian (Blood drinker) and Pranic (Sexual Feeder)


Quote: "Blood and also sex, I need both. If I don't get one or the other within a certain period of time, I become extremely depressed."





💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠

Blog created by: Avinash kr. Sharma

Comments